Get the latest software updates for your desktop account
For the best experience, use the most up-to-date version of Trimble Ag Desktop software which includes the latest data processing drivers, features and bug fixes. Updates are included with the purchase of an annual software maintenance plan, which also gives you access to our technical support group. By default, the software is set up to automatically check for updates when an internet connection is available. You can turn this setting off from the Help menu, so that you can manage your internet data costs and choose the time to update that’s right for you.
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet (learn more about our minimum system requirements)
- Launch your desktop account (learn more)
- From the Help menu, select Check for Updates
- From the list of available updates, select the items that you want to download and click OK
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation process
If you prefer, you can also download the latest updates directly from our website (learn more), and run the program from your Downloads folder.
Visit our news and updates page to learn more about the latest fixes and features available, and get email updates and industry news by signing up for our Precision Ag Insider newsletter.