Trimble has a positioning service to fit the accuracy level that’s right for your specific farming operation. Adding a Trimble RTX service to your Trimble guidance or steering system you can obtain repeatable accuracy from 20 inch (50 cm) down to sub-inch (<2 cm) year-over-year in every corner of your farm. Just choose the service that fits your farming needs.
|Positioning Services Comparison||CenterPoint RTX||RangePoint RTX||ViewPoint RTX||CenterPoint VRS|
|What can I use Positioning Services for?||Strip tiling, planting and seeding, spraying, spreading and more||Broad-acre applications||Broad-acre applications||Strip tiling, planting and seeding, spraying, spreading and more|
|Why should I use positioning services?||High accuracy GNSS corrections accessible worldwide, no local base station or VRS network required||Entry-level GNSS corrections,accessible worldwide, no local base station or VRS network required||Entry-level GNSS corrections,accessible worldwide, no local base station or VRS network required||Instant access to high accuracy real time kinematic (RTK) corrections for automated guidance operations. Supports RTCM data format|
|Accuracy (horizontal less than 95%)||1-inch (< 2.5 cm)||20 inch (50 cm) repeatable|
6 inch (15 cm) pass to pass
|12 inch (30 cm) pass to pass||1-inch (< 2.5 cm)|
|How can I receive the positioning service?|
|What Trimble Precision Ag devices work with which positioning service?||Trimble® AG-372, Trimble CFX-750™, Trimble FmX®, Trimble TMX-2050™, GFX-750™/ GFX-350™ with NAV-900||Trimble AG-372, Trimble CFX-750™, Trimble FmX® , Trimble TMX-2050™, GFX-750™ / GFX-350™ NAV-900||GFX-750™/GFX-350™ with NAV-500™||CMRx, CMR+, RTCM v2.3, RTCM v3.1 or RTCM v3.2 MSM via NTRIP, Trimble® AG-372, Trimble CFX-750™, Trimble FmX®, Trimble TMX-2050™, GFX-750™/ GFX-350™ with NAV-900|
|What is the time for initialisation?||<2 min in Trimble RTX Fast coverage regions|
<5 min in standard coverage regions for Trimble ProPoint™ devices
<20 min in standard coverage regions
|Less than 5 minutes||Less than 5 minutes||Instant|
Trimble CenterPoint RTX
CenterPoint RTX provides real-time, centimeter-level positions worldwide, creating input savings by decreasing pass-to-pass overlap. Discover the savings you can achieve by using CenterPoint RTX in your operation.
- The best GNSS correction solution for your most precise jobs, providing farmers the freedom to work anywhere without interruptions
- Reliable satellite delivered corrections free you from spotty cellular coverage or moving a local base station around your farm
- Low initialization time means you can get working in less than 2 minutes, check out the coverage map for your farm
Trimble RangePoint RTX
- Entry-level alternative to free-to-air (SBAS) satellite systems that gives farmers a more stable signal with the same ease of use
- Reliable day or night and in any weather, satellite delivered corrections deliver 6 inch (15 cm) pass-to-pass for broadacre farming
- Low initialization time means you can get working in less than 5 minutes
Trimble CenterPoint VRS
- Providing instant access to RTK-level corrections via cellular delivery, no local base station or radio required
- The local fixed network, run by Trimble keeps you working with sub-inch (2 cm) confidence year after year, with no base station to maintain.
- Check out the Trimble VRS coverage maps
Trimble ViewPoint RTX
- Affordable, entry-level positioning service delivering sub-meter (sub foot) accuracy on all corners of your farm
- Ideal for broad-acre farming, collecting field information and managing assets
Curious about the precision ag product combination that’s perfect for you? Find your ideal setup by answering 10 questions about your farming needs.Try FAST Now
Subscribe to the Precision Ag Insider
This free newsletter features new precision ag tips and tricks, as well as special offers and updates from Trimble Ag.